Thursday, March 10, 2011

Product review #1 - Olay quench body lotion


I had the chance to try out a new body lotion to end my dry skin problems. I got Olay Quench-lavender body lotion and has been using it for a while. It's actually great as its got these little bits of shimmer particles, a pleasant smell and really seems to help with my dry skin issues. The great thing about this lotion is the fact that it doesn't get absorbed in tot eh skin too fast and dry out completely within minutes. It gives a nice shimmer that is all over the runway and keeps skin hydrated. Though I've read reviews about this being a non-greasy formula, I have to disagree on that. I can't quite describe the feel, it's not entirely sticky and oily but rather a feeling of having a layer of lotion on my skin. perhaps that's my own understanding of hydration.

The verdict - It's good, really good, I will definitely stock up on that. Perfect to use in the summer because of the shimmery bits.

Rating - 4 1/2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment