Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Product review #2 - Biotique Red Sandalwood sunscreen

I've been using this for a while and I must say, it's good! Biotique is an Indian beauty product company specializing in herbal products made with actual herbs rather than chemically synthesized ingredients. What I can honestly way about this product is that, it is a good sunscreen and also serves as a moisturizer. It's safe to use with complicated result inducing products like Retin-A. It did require a breaking in, the first two or three days were rather greasy and could lead to small bumps. That's barely noticeable and passed fairly quickly. I recommend this for anyone with oily or sensitive skin as it doesn't worsen the condition and lead to massive break outs. It also works remarkably well as a sun protectant.

The verdict - It's great, I'll be using this for a very long time!

Rating - 41/2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment